Quick, Identical and Clear appearance
Made on high resolution with very fine threads to give a detailed look with clarity and accuracy and give seamless appearance, even to a very complex and multifaceted logos.
Woven patches are fast, reliable and can be last minute addition to any garment, these remain identical same no matter if the quantity is large or even one. These are continuously stitched silk threads which gives shining with smooth details and flat surface.
To order custom woven patches, please send us your design and other details using form.
When creating custom woven patches, we use high-resolution techniques and fine threads to ensure a detailed look with clarity and accuracy. Our patches boast a seamless appearance, even for complex and multifaceted logos. Every stitch is carefully executed, resulting in a flawless finish with smooth details and flat surfaces.
Ordering custom woven patches from Patches Studio is a breeze. Send us your design and other details using our easy-to-use online form, and our team of experts will take care of the rest.
Get started today and elevate your branding with our outstanding services.
One of the key advantages of our Custom woven patches is their speed and reliability. Whether you need a large quantity or just a single patch, we always deliver identical results. Our efficient production process ensures that you receive your patches promptly, even if you’re looking for a last-minute addition to your garment.
Providing Embroidery Patches for Bikers, Schools, Police, Brands, And Many More....
Caps, Hats, Beanies
Shirts, Jackets, Hoodies
Backings for Embroidered Patches
Iron-on backing provides an easy, effective and pocket friendly way to stick your chosen patch to cloth using simple iron or press. Ideal for garments with smooth surfaces like uniforms, formal dresses and it saves your time as well.
Sew-on backing allows you to have your patch durably sewed on the cloth via a machine or by hand as per your preference. With sew-on backing you can easily sew a patch on any sort of clothing material whether its surface is rough such as a towel or smooth such as leather.
One of the most convenient backing options composed of two parts a hook and a loop. Loop is skilfully sewn on the clothes & the hook is sewn to the patch. You can take off the hook patch and attach any other patch on its place. Most commonly used by military, police, strike ball etc.
Is Embroidery Better Than a Woven Patch?
Embroidered patches are perfect for simple designs with bold lettering or where the thicker strings can create a striking effect in themselves. They are stitched into the twill and have a raised and recessed look and feel. Similar to their embroidered counterparts, they can be made from multiple colors and this adds a unique style and dimension. Both styles use stitching to portray your logo, message, or brand. They capture your design in single or multicolored tapestries you can wear. How they differ is subtle. But, the overall appearance of this style versus embroidered can produce unique aesthetics and feel.
How do you know which design to choose?
Custom woven patches use a thinner thread that is woven together instead of embroidered onto a fabric, they are ideal when a design is too complex to be achieved with the embroidery process. They are also a great way to give your photos a life-like effect. They also capture intricate design without losing detail.
Choosing the right custom-woven design for your needs can be an important decision. Here are a few important factors to consider before picking the right one:
- Purpose: Are you using it for branding, team identification, promotional events, or personal use? Understanding the purpose will help you narrow down the design options.
- Logo or Artwork: If you have a company logo or specific artwork that you want to incorporate into the patch, start with that as your basis. Consider how it will translate into a woven design and if any modifications or simplifications are necessary.
- Size and Shape: Consider the size and shape of the patch you need. Depending on where it will be placed, you may want a larger or smaller size (e.g., uniforms, bags, hats). Intricate details may be more challenging to reproduce on smaller patches.
- Colors: Determine the color scheme you want for your patch. Consider your brand colors or any specific color requirements. Woven patches typically have a limited color palette, so be mindful of that when choosing your design.
- Style and Aesthetic: Do you prefer a traditional, vintage, modern, or playful design? Look for design elements that align with your desired style, such as borders, backgrounds, or patterns.
- Consultation: If you need clarification on the design direction, you can always seek the advice of a professional graphic designer or the team at Patches Studio. They can provide insights, suggestions, and even mock-ups to help you visualize the design before deciding.
Remember, the Custom woven patches represent your brand or personal identity, so take your time to choose a design that resonates with your vision and captures the essence of what you want to convey.